- Written by Jared Rachwalski
- Published on 02 July 2009
- Velodyne SC-600 IF/IC In-Floor / In-Ceiling Subwoofer
- Page 2: Design of the Velodyne SC-600 Subwoofer
- Page 3: Installation of the Velodyne SC-600 Subwoofer
- Page 4: Measurements on the Velodyne SC-600 Subwoofer
- Page 5: The Velodyne SC-600 Subwoofer in Use
- Page 6: Conclusions About the Velodyne SC-600 Subwoofer
- All Pages
Installation was not as bad as it could have been which says a lot if you have ever seen me swing a hammer. All mounting hardware was provided and there was no special tools needed. Easy setup once installed with automatic room calibration to smooth out room response the powerful remote controlled amplifier integrated easily into my system. Surprisingly accurate with music I quickly gave up the notion that this is a movie only sub. While I would have liked to have seen more user information and control with the eq it is supposed to be automatic and it does make it very easy to do basic room correction.
Overall an easy way to hide the bass without sacrificing quality.