- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 07 November 2012
Ken Kreisel of M&K sold his company years ago, and it continues to thrive. Now he is back, selling subwoofers and speakers mainly to the pro market, under the company name KEN KREISEL. The DXD-12012 is the foundation for a subwoofer system that, when combined as two subs, one on top of the other (called the DUO) or more (sixteen subs, called the QUATTRO-QUATTRO), produces the kind of SPL that movie and music studios need when they are in post-production. However, what differentiates the DXD-12012 from other subs is its accuracy.
- Design: Push-Pull, Back-Sidefire-Loaded Subwoofer
- Drivers: Two 12"
- Amplifier: Two 375 Watt Class D Push-Pull Cross-Coupled High Current - Hybrid Bridge Monoblock™ Amplifiers
- MFR: 10 Hz - 200 Hz
- Inputs: Two RCA Line-Level, One XLR Line-Level
- Input Impedance: RCA - 8 kOhms, XLR - 30 kOhms
- Low-Pass: 40 Hz - 160 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Phase: 0° - 180° Continuously Adjustable
- Dimensions: 23.7" H x 15.4" W x 15.4" D
- Weight: 80.6 pounds
- MSRP: $2,995
- Ken Kreisel
- Tags: Subwoofers, KEN KREISEL, Push Pull