Stands, Racks, Furniture, Room Treatment
- Written by Jason Victor Serinus
- Published on 18 June 2009
- The Synergistic Research ACOUSTIC ART Real-Time Analogue Room Treatment
- Page 2: Does the ACOUSTIC ART Room Treatment Make a Difference?
- Page 3: Setup of the ACOUSTIC ART Room Treatment
- Page 4: ACOUSTIC ART History, Technical Explanation and More From the Developer
- Page 5: ACOUSTIC ART Pricing, Sound and System Comparison
- Page 6: Conclusions About the ACOUSTIC ART Room Treatment
- All Pages
I cannot imagine living without my Synergistic Research ACOUSTIC ART Real-Time Analogue Room Treatment. From tightening and controlling previously errant bass and allowing far more information to come through to increasing image depth and focusing individual elements within a larger, more expansive soundstage, ART makes a major impact on the enjoyment of music. There is simply more there there with ART in place. I expect you could obtain at least some of ART’s benefits by adding a sophisticated DSP device to your component chain, but that would call for another shelf on the rack, another set of interconnects, and another power cable. It might also add another level of electronic haze to the proceedings. ART tunes your system and room without in any way veiling sound or obscuring detail.