- Written by Ross Jones
- Published on 23 July 2012
Introduction to the Integra DTR 50.3 THX Select2 Plus Receiver
Integra, the high-end brand of Onkyo, has a reputation for consistently making quality receivers and processors. I've reviewed several Integra receivers, and have always been impressed by the way the company manages to keep up with the latest trends and technology without sacrificing the core values of high performance audio and video reproduction.
INTEGRA DTR 50.3 THX SELECT2 PLUS RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Design: 7.2 channel A/V receiver
- Power: 135 watts RMS @ 8 ohms 20Hz-20kHz FTC (0.08%)
- Codecs: Dolby True HD; DTS Master Audio; Dolby ProLogicIIz; THX Processing
- DAC's: Burr-Brown PCM 1690 24-Bit DAC's
- Dimensions: 13.25" H x 17.1" W x 21,75" D
- Weight: 39.5 Pounds
- MSRP: $1,400 USD
- SECRETS Tags: 7.2, Receivers, Integra
Integra's current receivers includes an entry-level 5.2 receiver, three 7.2 receivers, and two 9.2 channel receivers. The subject of this review, the DTR 50.3, is at the top of Integra's 7.2 channel line-up. Given my past experience with Integra receivers, I had pretty high expectations for the DTR 50.3.