Simaudio Ltd. proudly introduces the MOON Nēo 430HA Headphone Amplifier with optional digital-to-analog converter, the newest addition to our MOON Nēo Series.
A new reference is born!
The Nēo 430HA is a genuine “tour de force” loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier includes an output stage using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Nēo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the Nēo 430HA is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from our more exotic and costlier Evolution series, while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such a computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
The Nēo 430HA is destined to create a whole new set of standards for headphone amplification
When lifestyle meets technology MOON Nēo
MOON Nēo 430HA Significant Design Features:
● Inputs include 2 single-ended on RCA’s, 1 balanced on XLR’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel
● Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack,
as well as both fixed and variable line-level single-ended RCA stereo pairs
● M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit: a highly sophisticated circuit that is virtually free of noise, yielding an exceptionally fast, precise, and stable DC voltage. The result is a power supply with a virtually unmeasureable noise floor
● M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB
● Optional fully asynchronous DAC supports DSD up to DSD256 (USB only); PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (32-bit USB only)
● Optional DAC provides four digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any digital source
● RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates; IR input for external control
● SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications between other MOON components; 12V trigger output
The MOON Nēo 430HA will be available in Q3 2014 with an MSRP $3,500.00 USD;
Add $700.00 for the optional DSD256 / 32-bit PCM digital-to-analog converter.