Simaudio Ltd. proudly introduces the MOON Nēo 260D CD Transport with optional digital-to-analog converter, our newest addition to the MOON Nēo Series.
A comprehensive digital audio solution
The Nēo 260D provides superb flexibility as a result of it being a CD Transport and a DAC all-in-one. Thanks to its 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, hallmark MOON oversized power supplies and elaborate analog stages, the Nēo 260D‘s sonic performance is without equal in its price category. The DAC section, entirely optional, can easily be added later on.
For music enthusiasts who simply want to play their CD’s, the Nēo 260D is the perfect solution. Borrowing much of its technology from the more exotic and costlier Evolution series 650D, while incorporating the latest advancements in digital audio, the 260D extracts every last musical detail from the disc. Adding the 32-bit DAC allows for direct streaming of music from your computer, enjoying satellite movie channels with the audio fidelity of your music system and listening to Blu-Ray movies with the same fervor as your music collection. The Nēo 260D is destined to provide for many years of musical enjoyment and total satisfaction.
MOON Nēo 260D Significant Design Features:
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before
- Two (2) digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates; IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible MOON components
- True 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter (w/DAC only)
- Four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source (w/DAC only)
- A virtually jitter-free “1 picosecond” digital clocking system resulting in ultra-low distortion (w/DAC only)
Simaudio Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing innovative, leading-edge audio and video products since 1980. MOON products have been globally recognized for their world-class performance, garnering numerous accolades for this outstanding achievement. Our products are engineered and built in Canada, utilizing advanced, efficient, “green” assembly techniques with strict quality control. Furthermore, our manufacturing processes are part of our philosophy, whereas the high quality and long-life of MOON products are the best way to preserve our environment, avoiding premature obsolescence. MOON products meet or exceed all international requirements for safety, performance and durability. At Simaudio, great music matters. However, great music for a lifetime matters most.
Lionel Goodfield, VP Marketing
Costa Koulisakis, VP Sales