Austin, Texas, Nov. 17, 2008 – SI (www.sicreens.com) is proud to announce that it will feature and demonstrate its new award-winning Black Diamond™ projector screen at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Jan 8-11 alongside Paradigm / Anthem at The Venetian (suites 30-135 and 30-136).
“Now shipping, Black Diamond is a winner of an Electronic House 2008 Product of the Year Award and a ‘Best of Demo Alley’ award-winner during the Electronic House Expo Spring 2008 trade show, as well as being named a 2008 CEDIA Manufacturer’s Excellence Awards Finalist,” explained Tim Freemyer, SI product development manager. “We are looking forward to exhibiting Black Diamond for CES attendees because its exclusive technologies represent a breakthrough in picture quality forever changing the projection market.”
Black Diamond has already changed the home theater landscape by delivering dramatically higher picture quality at sharply competitive prices. Black Diamond enhances projector performance by creating the ultimate contrast (blacker blacks, whiter whites), color accuracy (with added vibrant color delivery), depth of field, and video immersion in both “dark” and “bright” environments. This represents a quantum leap forward in combined performance and versatility.
Black Diamond features include:
• Dark Environment; dramatically reduces light scatter, increasing viewer immersion and contrast by minimizing the room washout that exists with standard front projection screens.
- eliminates the need for masking by creating deep black bars when used with
2.35:1 format projection screens
• Bright Environment; allows for viewer use in brighter environments versus standard screen surfaces. For use in applications such as lighted living rooms, game rooms, and theater rooms
• Truly black native screen material color; higher aesthetic appeal when the projector is off – the screen material looks like a flat panel display
• Future compliant with resolutions greater than 2K
• Recommended projectors: all types
• Maximum Seamless Size
- 2.35:1 & 2.40:1 142-inch diagonal
- 16:9 113-inch diagonal
- 4:3 90-inch diagonal
• Gains available: 0.8
• MSRP: TR100-inch BD.8 – $2,599.00
Siscreens.com on-line product features and tutorials:
• Screen Calculator: http://www.siscreens.com/calculator/getstarted.php
• See the REAL VIDEO difference: http://www.siscreens.com/screens/bla…tor_screen.php
• Multimedia Gallery available at: http://www.siscreens.com/gallery.html
For more information on Black Diamond and SI Screens, visit the web at www.siscreens.com or call 512-832-6939.
SI is a technology based U.S. projection screen manufacturer focused on delivering “state-of-the-art” performance. Each motorized, fixed, and curved screen we produce meets exceedingly tight tolerances and must deliver all the stunning HD visuals we require.
Our mission is to develop the most advanced projector screens that effectively address evolving consumer demands for performance, value, and visual appeal-each strategically aligned with today’s demanding high definition HD projector screen trends.
# # #
Reply With Quote