MRX 710, MRX 510 and MRX 310. No trade offs: high-end performance with ease of integration.
Denver, CO – CEDIA EXPO 2013 – Sept. 26th – 28th – Booth #SR-1 – Anthem Electronics is pleased to announce the next generation of its popular high-end A/V receivers: MRX 710, MRX 510 and MRX 310. With IP and RS-232 control, the new lineup boasts an expanded, highly flexible command set including drivers for popular control systems, as well as remote control apps for Android and iOS (Apple) devices. Aesthetically, these next-generation models feature a sleek, minimalist front panel and well-organized back panel. High-quality amplification, ease of integration, a useful, forward-looking feature set with a new version of Anthem Room Correction (ARC 1M) reinforce Anthem’s position as a leading provider of affordable high-end A/V receivers.
OVERVIEW OF MRX GENERATION 2
A room’s physical dimensions, architectural details, even furnishings, play a dramatic role in sound quality, so Anthem engineers saw fit to further refine the company’s award-winning room correction system. Dubbing it ARC 1M, the software and microphone kit are again included as part of the MRX offering. ARC 1M connects via Ethernet, enjoys a higher level of digital signal processing and offers users the option to print ‘before and after’ room-measurement graphs.
MRX 710 and 510 feature 7 channels of power. MRX 310 (due out early 2014) is a five-channel unit. All models feature Anthem’s proprietary Advanced Load Monitoring, designed to keep a constant eye on output. Power ratings are provided in the ‘Technical Specifications’ section later in this release.
IMPROVEMENTS AND ADDITIONS IN MRX GENERATION 2 (applicable to all models, unless otherwise stated)
- 7 HDMI inputs plus a front-panel input on MRX 710 and MRX 510
- 4K upscaling and pass-through
- HDMI Audio Return channel
- Faster HDMI switching
- Up to 20 input configurations
- Software updates via USB drive
- More robust control: IP and Serial control drivers for full integration with automation
- Remote Control Apps for Apple and Android
- Larger, easier to read on-screen menus and improved status displays
- Dual speaker configuration
- Speaker crossover now adjustable in 10-Hz increments
- Optical and coaxial as well as analog inputs send music to Zone 2
- Bi-amping of front Left/Right channels on MRX 710 and MRX 510
- Power consumption in standby mode: <0.3 W
… AND CARRIED OVER FROM MRX GENERATION 1
- High-quality amplification and loads of real power!
- Video Conversion from Composite Video and Component Video to HDMI
- 1080p24 mode
- Dolby Volume
- AM/FM Tuner
- 3D support
- Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio (MRX 710/510)
- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- AnthemLogic – Cinema, Music
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx – Movie, Music including Center Width, Dimension and Panorama adjustments
- DTS Neo: 6 – Cinema, Music
- All-Channels (All-Speaker Stereo)
For more information about Anthem, please visit www.anthemAV.com Anthem reserves the right to change specifications and/or features without notice as design improvements are incorporated.
About Anthem Electronics
Anthem is a leading manufacturer of award-winning high-end electronics for music, home theater and distributed sound systems sold internationally under the brand names Anthem™ and Anthem™ Statement. Anthem products are used at all levels of music reproduction and allow you to virtually ‘be there’ every time you listen to a favorite piece of recorded music or experience the excitement of surround-sound home theater.
Contact: Erin Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org