- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 09 September 2009
Emotiva is an A/V brand well-known to all of us who are dollar-concious (and in this economy, that's a lot of people, including me). As such, we search out products that look good, sound good, are well-built, and don't have our MastercardÂ® refuse the charge because it is over our limit. That doesn't mean we expect everything, such as 1/2" thick brass face plates and fully balanced outputs. We just want a good value. Something that gives a little more than we might otherwise expect for the price.
- Design: Solid-State Stereo Preamplifier
- Inputs: 5 Pairs RCA Unbalanced, Tape Monitor, HT
- Maximum Power Output: 9 Volts RMS
- MFR: 5 Hz - 80 kHz, Â± 0.05 dB
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
- Dimensions: 3.75" H x 17" W x 14" D
- Weight: 14 Pounds
- MSRP: $399 USA
We have reviewed several of their products, which includes speakers as well as electronics.
The subject of the current review is their new USP-1 Stereo Preamplifier.