- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 12 August 2008
An ancient interstellar war between robots (Autobots and Decepticons) has led them to planet earth as a site to continue the battle,Â and to take over the human race.
After encountering the alien bots in Qatar (MiddleÂ East), the US Secretary of Defense (Voight) recruits young, energetic, bright computer geeks to find out who or what is driving the invasion, and toÂ figure out how to stop them.
- 2007, Color,Â Rated PG-13, 2 Hr 23 min
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Codec: Not Specified
- EnglishÂ Dolby TrueHD 5.1
- Directed by Michael Bay
- Starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Rachael Taylor, John Voight
- Violence: Yes
- Sex: Mild
- Language: Mild
I just want to know why they picked a Camaro as the car with special talents.
The robot animation is superb, but does not stand out among similar films to make it worth renting just because of that.
This is a two-disc version, with plenty of extras on the second disc, such as Human Allies, Our World, and The Story Sparks. Disc 1 has the directory commentary.