- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 02 February 2009
- Movie Renter's Guide - February, 2009
- W. (Blue-ray)
- Changeling (Blu-ray)
- Miracle at St. Anna (Blu-ray)
- Eagle Eye (Blu-ray)
- Traitor (Blu-ray)
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year (Blu-ray); High School Musical Remix (Blu-ray)
- Pride and Glory (SD DVD)
- The French Connection I & II (Blu-ray)
- Ghost (Blu-ray)
- Hulk vs. Thor, Hulk vs. Wolverine (Blu-ray)
- Babylon A.D. (Blu-ray)
- Body of Lies (Blu-ray)
- Street Fighter (Blu-ray)
- Raging Bull (Blu-ray)
- Zodiac (Blu-ray)
- The Passion of the Christ (Blu-ray)
- Friday the 13th - Uncut (Blu-ray)
- The Boondock Saints (Blu-ray)
- Repo! The Genetic Opera (Blu-ray)
- All Pages
"Eagle Eye" (Blu-ray)
Jerry Shaw (LaBeouf)Â withdraws some cash from an ATM and sees thatÂ his balance is more than $750,000. When he gets home, he finds his apartment filled with weapons. A phone call from a mysterious woman warns him that the FBI is about to arrest him, but it is too late, and he is picked up and taken into custody.
TheÂ mysterious woman helps himÂ escape and meet with a single mother,Â Rachel Holloman (Monaghan).Â The mysterious woman turnsÂ out to be a supercomputer named Aria, which is planning forÂ Jerry and Rachel to be a part of an assassination of the president because he made a mistake in ordering the killing of suspected terrorists who turned out to be innocent civilians.
Jerry discovers the true nature of the mission and does his best to get out of the situation, and in the process, there is plenty of action coming from all directions, including an explosive necklace that is set to go off when a trumpter playing the National Anthem at the President's address hits high F.
- Dreamworks Pictures
- 2008, Color,Â Rated R, 1 Hr 57 min
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Codec: Not Specified
- EnglishÂ 5.1 Dolby TrueHD
- StarringÂ Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Billy Bob Thornton,Â Michael Chiklis
- Directed by D.J. Caruso
- Violence: Yes
- Sex: No
- Language: Bad
The story could be summed up as implausible, with enough action to keep you paying attention anyway.
The image is sharp, and there is satisfactory surround envelopment.
These include Deleted Scenes, The Making of, Is My Cell Phone Spying on Me?, On Location, Gag Reel, Shall We Play a Game, and Photo Gallery.