- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 24 February 2011
Earthquake Sound is a company best known for producing knock your socks off subwoofers and amplifiers for home theater. They also manufacture several lines of speakers, including the Titans. The Titan Tigris weighs 89 pounds each and stands nearly 5 feet high, with an MSRP of $9,500 per pair. They are certainly imposing speakers that look the part, and are priced to compete with the crème-de-la-crème of tower speakers. In this review we'll see how they perform.
- Design: Floor-standing, 4-Way, Ported Enclosure
- Drivers: One 1" Silk Dome Super Tweeter, One 2" Silk Dome Tweeter, One 8" Midrange, One 8" Woofer
- MFR: 25 Hz - 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB ± 3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Crossover frequency: 350 Hz, 3.2 kHz, 10 kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 - 500 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: 50.5" H x 9.8" W x 18.3" D
- Weight: 89 Pounds/each
- Available Finishes: Gloss Black
- MSRP: $9,500/pair USA
- Earthquake Sound
- Next >>