- Written by John E. Johnson, Jr.
- Published on 27 August 2009
- Earthquake Titan Telesto Floor-standing Speakers and Supernova MKVI 10" Subwoofer
- Page 2: Earthquake Titan Telesto Speakers and MKVI Subwoofer Design
- Page 3: The Earthquake Titan Telesto Speakers and MKVI Subwoofer In Use
- Page 4: The Earthquake Titan Telesto Speakers and MKVI Subwoofer On the Bench
- Page 5: Conclusions About the Earthquake Titan Telesto Speakers and MKVI Subwoofer
- All Pages
With computer modelling for speaker design being so sophisticated these days, one almost has to go out of their way to build a lousy speaker. This is really terrific for consumers who have not listened to lots of speakers for comparison and who don't really know much about speakers, only that they want some good ones.
The Earthquake Titan Telesto speakers are unusual in that they have two tweeters dividing the high frequencies between them. The result is extra detail and clarity, which makes this product especially worthy of auditioning if you are in the market. The Supernova MKVI subwoofer tested here is the smaller of the two that we have reviewed, yet it still is able to deliver plenty of deep, powerful, clean bass.