- Written by Chris Heinonen
- Published on 06 October 2011
Introduction to the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 3D Blu-ray Player
Sales figures for home theater components are not something I really pay attention to. I’d much rather own something that works great than to have what’s popular, or to have my opinion influenced by sales numbers. However, I’d be willing to bet that Panasonic has done pretty well with their 3D Blu-ray players this year because of one huge advantage they have over everyone else: The ability to include Avatar 3D for consumers.
While I’m sure this is enough for most consumers, as they want the single best title for showing off their new 3D TV and Blu-ray player, I would want to make sure that the player performance is up to snuff as well so I took a look at their entry-level model, the DMP-BDT210.
Panasonic DMP-BDT210 3D Blu-ray player Specifications
- Design: 3D Blu-ray Player
- Codecs: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Streaming Support: VieraCast (Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon, YouTube, Vudu, MLB and More)
- Connections: HDMI 1.4a, Composite Video, Optical Audio, LR RCA Audio, USB, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 1.4" H x 16.9" W x 7.1" D
- Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- MSRP: $200 USA
- SECRETS Tags: Blu ray, 3D