- Written by Chris Heinonen and Adrian Wittenberg
- Published on 26 January 2010
Panasonic has a long tradition of producing well regarded, competitively priced disc players. Many of their DVD players were among the best at producing a 480p image, and at a very reasonable cost. Panasonic was at it again with Blu-ray, being one of the main companies out there with a large line of affordable players for consumers, with some extra features that other companies don't include. How would their BD-60 stand up for day to day use was what I was about to find out.
- Design: Blu-ray Player
- Supported Formats: BD-Rom, DVD-ROM, DVD-R DVD+R, CD, CD-R/RW.
- Codecs: Internal and Bitstream Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus
- Supported Video Resolutions from HDMI: 480i, 480p, 1080i, 1080p60, 1080p24
- Dimensions: 1.9" H x 16.9â€ W x 9.8â€ D
- Weight: 5.7 Pounds
- MSRP: $199.95
- Panasonic USA